Tuesday 27 November 2012

Biolife Coupon

Biolife Coupon

.BioLife Plasma Services is a biological products company that collects and processes plasma for various plasma-based therapies. Its products are used in therapies to treat hemophiliacs, burn victims and transplant patients. The company operates and maintains several plasma collection facilities throughout the United States and annually collects more than 3 million liters of plasma. It is licensed by the Plasma Protein Therapeutics I just started doing this today and I got paid $40 for my first time. What happends is you donate twice a week and for the first time within a week you get $10 and the 2nd time you get $40. The first appointment you go to will be about 3 hours and after that it's 1 and 1/2. Very much worth the money. Think about it this way your getting paid for saving lifes! They also have a daycare area at the one I go to. Well your getting $50 for sitting and reading for three hours a week your kids are having fun at the daycare area. You do not ant to do this if you freak out before getting blood drawn! I decided to do this because my budget was looking horrible and it helped a lot. I hope it will help a lot more people even more than just the donors. You can ask me questions and if I dont know the answer Ill find them for you.

Biolife Coupon

Biolife Coupon

Biolife Coupon

Biolife Coupon

Biolife Coupon

Biolife Coupon

Biolife Coupon

Biolife Coupon

Biolife Coupon

Biolife Coupon

Biolife Coupon

Biolife Coupon

Biolife Coupon



No comments:

Post a Comment