Monday 7 January 2013

Motorcycle Parts

Motorcycle Parts

This is a single piece of high density foam; there's no plastic outer layer or finish to worry about. This is good, because it means its fully customizable. I placed the stock (probably useless) foam pad from my Shift racing jacket over this alpine stars pad, traced the outline with a marker, and in less than a minute trimmed the new pad to the shape of the old with an exacto. Now I have a much better back protector, which articulates to conform to my back, but with an oem fit.I got a large AStars Bio Armor Back Protector for my 54 Eur (44US) GP Pro jacket. It fits perfectly and gives me more peace of mind. It's made of solid material, but is hardly felt when worn. It pops up the jacket a little over my lower back, but hopefully after breaking it in more it won't be as visually noticeable. For the price, this is likely the best protection you can find and comes highly recommended.

Motorcycle Parts

Motorcycle Parts

Motorcycle Parts

Motorcycle Parts

Motorcycle Parts

Motorcycle Parts

Motorcycle Parts

Motorcycle Parts

Motorcycle Parts

Motorcycle Parts

Motorcycle Parts

Motorcycle Parts

Motorcycle Parts

No comments:

Post a Comment