Sunday 23 December 2012

Motorcycle Superstore

This is a single piece of high density foam; there's no plastic outer layer or finish to worry about. This is good, because it means its fully customizable. I placed the stock (probably useless) foam pad from my Shift racing jacket over this alpine stars pad, traced the outline with a marker, and in less than a minute trimmed the new pad to the shape of the old with an exacto. Now I have a much better back protector, which articulates to conform to my back, but with an oem fit.I got this to fit in my Stunt Air jacket to upgrade the foam piece - really nice material, not too thick and seems like it will provide good protection. It is more narrow than the old one so it can shift a little side to side but still seems like it will do the job. I opted for this instead of the RC back protector. Very pleased

Motorcycle Superstore

Motorcycle Superstore

Motorcycle Superstore

Motorcycle Superstore

Motorcycle Superstore

Motorcycle Superstore

Motorcycle Superstore

Motorcycle Superstore

Motorcycle Superstore

Motorcycle Superstore

Motorcycle Superstore

Motorcycle Superstore

Motorcycle Superstore

No comments:

Post a Comment